For people who would like to have a more in depth experience of Cambodia, see what the Cambodian countryside has to offer and how the people live, this is the perfect tour.
We guide people to the beautifully preserved laterite and sandstone temple of Ta Prohm and Phnom Chiso in Takeo province, we then take them for a relaxing afternoon on Rabbit Island just off Kep beach. After a night on the island or in Kep they will discover the rural life of Cambodia, visiting caves, pepper plantation, rice paddies, salt fields, and fruits plantations as well as a number of villages where they can admire the skills of the Khmer handicraft. A visit of Kampot town, where they will spend the night, will conclude that day. They will spend the third day in the Bokor National Park, visit the old French hill resort, its church and casino, walk in the jungle before enjoying a sunset boat cruise that will take them back to Kampot.
- departure 8h from Phnom Penh
- visit of Ta Prohm and Phnom Chiso in Takeo province
- lunch break
- drive to Kep and afternoon on Rabbit Island outside of Kep
- spend the night on Rabbit Island, Kep or Kampot
- visit of the Bokor National Park
- visit of the former king’s residence and ghost town (church, pagoda, casino)
- walk to the waterfalls
- jungle trek down the hill
- boat ride on the sea
- arrival in Kampot 6h20
- visit of the countryside
- pepper plantation
- rice paddies
- salt fields
- fruit plantation
- villages and handicrafts
- boat cruise on the river
- spend the night in Kampot town
- Transportation to and from Phnom Penh by A/C taxi or mini-van.
- Boat to Rabbit Island and Transportation to Bokor by 4X4.
- Accommodation (fan room in standard hotel)
- 3rd day lunch in Bokor
- English speaking tour guide