A fantastic whole day adventure on bicycle and foot to experience a part of Cambodia most tourists never see! After a brief 30 minute stop at Sammerki Market, we cycle one hour through the Kampot Township and then continue along the dirt road of the countryside, waving to the friendly villages as you go. At the base of Bokor Mountain, we will leave our mountain bikes for an experience you can find no where else in the world! We will be transported in a traditional wagon pulled by an ox, just like Cambodians have done for centuries. This reliable and entertaining method of travel is still safe and popular because of the rainy weather and because petrol is very expensive! After leaving the wagons, we continue our adventure on foot and hike 40 minutes to the remote places in the Veal Pourch Waterfalls. Plunge into the unspoiled, tranquil, cool water and soak up nature's best and then enjoy your lunch surrounded by the tropical jungle.
- departure 8:30 am from Kampot
- Visit of Sammerki market
- Cycle through the Kampot Village Countryside
- Hike through Remotes jungle
- Plunge into the cool water of the Veal Pourch Waterfalls
- Relax and enjoy your lunch by the waterfalls
- The waterfall gives you a wonderful natural massage!
- Arrival in Kampot 5:00PM
- Enjoy Traditional Ox Cart ride
- Bicycles, Entrance fees and Water, Lunch
- Traditional Ox Cart
- English speaking tour guide
- French speaking guide (depending on availability)